Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Spirit of Christ is Speaking

Joseph Herrin (1-15-09)

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I had already written a new post to add to the blog today, but I have been struck with some remarkable testimonies that have been pouring in, so I felt it better to share these first. Truly the Spirit is indicating by many means that historically remarkable events are about to occur in His kingdom.

Let me begin with a word received from brother Jack Hodgdon last week. Brother Jack shared that the Lord just began pouring these words into his spirit.

Behold I do new things, shall ye not know? Shall ye not understand? Shall ye not see?

And the Lord, whom ye seek, He shall suddenly come to his temple…. Mal 3:1
I am the first and the last. What I have reserved and what I have said, shall I not now do? I will cause your barns to overflow with my signs and my wonders, and my abundant supply, get ready for the unexpected and beyond your present understanding.

As the prophet Joel said, an increase of my anointing stands at the door and your eyes and ears shall see and behold and shall cause you to rejoice, to know I am not a man, I do not lie! It shall be beyond your fondest dreams, It shall flow like a river, it shall fall as the rain, first on the inside to refresh and to restore, and on the outside to redeem your mortal bodies.

I am the Lord, the fulfiller of every vision and your earnest expectations! I am the Lord, my new day has come! So I say to one and all, get ready to receive your portion that shall cause you to remain unto the end. The dark days have and has begun, my day of fullness of joy unspeakable and full of Glory!! Get ready for my unveiling and appearing to my own stands at the door.

January 5th 2009

This morning I received the following testimony from a dear brother in Georgia. He shared the following testimony of some signs the Father has set before him which bear witness to those things the Spirit has been testifying concerning the ascension of the manchild and the outpouring of His Spirit upon a prepared and expectant people.

Dear Brother Joseph,

I want to share with you something the spirit revealed to me this morning concerning the upcoming inauguration and upcoming events in my life. It all started this week with my odometer in my car passing the number 144555 and the spirit drawing my attention to this. I pondered over this, but really concluded nothing in particular to this, this I have been shown numbers throughout my walk with God. I believe, like you said once too, that these numbers are shown for my encouragement and as a directive in my mind and thoughts.





















Now this morning the spirit showed me something concerning my upcoming travel. We have a small exhibition in Texas next week and this was in the planning for 3+ months already. I have not made any connections until this morning with the upcoming inauguration next week.


I’m scheduled to leave Atlanta, (prior to everybody else), Monday evening to El Paso, Texas. This morning the spirit directed me to look up the meaning of “el Paso” and the translation for it means “the passing.” I then was directed to look up the meaning of the place I’m staying. The hotel I’m booked in is the “Camino Real” which translates in “Camino = path, way” and “Real= true, genuine.” My confirmation number for this hotel is 1448277. Out of all three confirmation numbers, only my number starts with 144.
Now, the inauguration day of Obama is on the 20th of January, which is an important day/event in the spiritual realm. The night before, I will be in El Paso ( passing) and staying at the Camino Real ( true path ). I believe this is a confirmation of upcoming events concerning the Saints. I believe, and that’s just me thinking, that with the inauguration on the 20th , an anointing of GOD's people will take place simultaneously, or within close proximity of this date. The recent revelation of Susan Cummings is pointing in the same direction. There is one number the LORD is showing me with increasing frequency and a precision only GOD can produce and create, and that is the number 911.
May Grace and Peace of our LORD Yahshua rest upon you, Joe

Following is my reply to this brother.

Dear Joe,

This is really remarkable. God is giving a fulness of grace (555) to those who are walking as overcomers (144). I believe this fulness of grace will be manifested in their attaining to a realm of the Spirit that others do not know. It will be like winning the lottery.

The significance of El Paso and Camino Real remind me of the following words of Christ.

John 13:36-38
Simon Peter said to Him, "Lord, where are You going?" Yahshua answered, "Where I go , you cannot follow Me now; but you shall follow later." Peter said to Him, "Lord, why can I not follow You right now? I will lay down my life for You." Yahshua answered, "Will you lay down your life for Me?"

Those who lay down their lives for Christ, submitting to His flesh cutting work, will be able to follow the Lord in ascension to the throne of God. The way will be shown to them, and the pass will be opened. Truly the Spirit of Christ is indicating that phenomenal things are at hand.

Even as the numbers 144 are symbolic in your confirmation number, so too is the rest of the number 8277. E.W. Bullinger shares the following:

EIGHT
In Hebrew the number eight is hnm# (Sh'moneh), from the root Nm# (Shah'meyn), "to make fat," "cover with fat," "to super-abound." As a participle it means "one who abounds in strength," etc. As a noun it is "superabundant fertility," "oil," etc. So that as a numeral it is the superabundant number. As seven was so called because the seventh day was the day of completion and rest, so eight, as the eighth day, was over and above this perfect completion, and was indeed the first of a new series, as well as being the eighth. Thus it already represents two numbers in one, the first and eighth. Let us first consider the connection between

EIGHT AND SEVEN TOGETHER
Just as we saw the connection between the numbers six and seven together (PP. 158-167), so we must note the remarkable connection between seven and eight when used together.
Seven means, as we have seen, according to its etymology, that which is spiritually complete or satisfying; while eight denotes that which is superabundant or satiating. Hence we often find these two numbers associated with these distinctions.
[End Excerpt]

The number 2 denotes a double portion, as well as a call to be Christ's witness (2 is the number of witness). The number 2 also speaks of division, as anytime a whole is divided it must become at least two parts. It was on the second day of creation that the waters were divided. Waters speak of mankind, and there was a division of those waters above the heavens and those waters below the heavens. So too will God make a division between those who are caught up to His throne, having access to His presence, and those who must remain behind on the earth.

The number 7 being repeated twice also speaks of a double portion of the fulness of what God has reserved for His overcoming sons. It is a double witness to that which is "spiritually complete and satisfying."

I found it interesting that the lottery last week never rose beyond 22 million on the billboards.





















I watched the billboards daily and then they went from 22 million back to 12 million. 12 is a number denoting ordination and election, as in the 12 disciples and 12 tribes who were to represent Christ and God to the nations of the earth.

These are truly awesome things to embrace and believe.
[End Letter]

It is also significant that Joe is leaving before any others in his company to travel to this location. It is a parable of the overcomers in Christ passing into this new realm of the Spirit before those who have not yet made themselves ready. We make ourselves ready by submitting to the flesh cutting work of the Spirit of Christ, signified by the number 22 above. I will share a further thought on the number 22 which I have mentioned so much throughout these writings. Jo Bowman, a sister in Christ who resides in England shared with me a further understanding to the number 22 that I had not previously seen.

The number 22, besides signifying the removal of the flesh, also speaks of the filling of the Spirit. This relationship is seen in the following passage of Scripture:

Exodus 25:31-35
Then you shall make a lampstand of pure gold. The lampstand and its base and its shaft are to be made of hammered work; its cups, its bulbs and its flowers shall be of one piece with it. And six branches shall go out from its sides; three branches of the lampstand from its one side, and three branches of the lampstand from its other side. Three bowls shall be shaped like almond blossoms in the one branch, a bulb and a flower, and three bowls shaped like almond blossoms in the other branch, a bulb and a flower - so for six branches going out from the lampstand; and in the lampstand four bowls shaped like almond blossoms, its bulbs and its flowers.

There are a total of 22 bowls to hold the oil on the candlestick. I had missed this before as the number 22 is not mentioned. One has to add the number of bowls together to arrive at the total.

As mentioned in the presentation titled Parables, the candlestick is itself an amazingly detailed parable. It was constructed of a single piece of “beaten gold.” This signifies by what process the saints are prepared to contain the anointing of the Spirit. We must submit to the work of the cross. All who would share in Christ’s glory, must also share in His suffering. Once we have been made ready by various trials and tribulations, the Father is able to fill His saints with His Spirit that they might become lights in the world.

Following is a testimony I received a couple weeks ago from Andrew Eberly.

Below is a dream that I had recently, which is relevant to some things you have mentioned about the timing of your fast and Satan anointing his servant in this hour.

Dream:
Before I went to bed on the night of 12/24, I asked the Father to give me a dream to show me about the tribulation to come and how close we were. That same night, I had a dream about Obama. I believe this is significant and an answer to my prayer because I had never dreamt about Obama before and I actually remembered it the next morning. In the dream, I was in a banquet hall and people were getting everything ready for Obama to make a speech. Obama came into the room and started telling people what to do. I remember it seemed like he was mesmerizing people and almost like putting them under some spell. I also remember him being very tall and having really large hands (almost like a giant/nephilim). I noticed that his power resided in his tongue and in the dream I was later having a conversation with my atheist cousin and others saying that he was a wordsmith. I also noted how it seemed like Obama attracted evil and sin-bound people the most (even professing Christians living in sin).

Interpretation:
I believe that the Father gave me this dream because Obama is about to be anointed/inaugurated very soon on 1/20/09. Obama may not be 'the' anti-Christ, but he is definitely an anti-Christ figure and will be used in this hour of tribulation to forward the schemes of the evil one. Revelation portrays Christ with a sword coming out of his mouth to slay his enemies. Similarly, as Satan masquerades as an angel of light, much of his power over people will come from his mouth. Great deception and darkness will increase in this hour and we must, as believers, be able to discern good and evil, keep ourselves from sin so as not to give Satan a foothold, and to hold strong to our good confession.

2 Words from yesterday (12/29):
Yesterday was my 31st birthday. The Spirit was heavy upon me all day and I was led to pray in tongues on several occasions. I felt like the Holy Spirit had a word or message, so I asked the Father if He wanted to speak anything to me. Immediately, the Spirit spoke the following word:

1st Word:
"Flee, run, hide yourself because I am about to bring forth my desolations in the earth. The hour is now here when all things must be fulfilled. Arm yourself for battle because great legions of mighty ones are about to be released in the earth. Satan is about to be cast down to the earth with his angels. Woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth! I say again...flee, run, and hide yourself because the time is now here. There will be no more delay."

After receiving this word, several verses came to my mind. Regarding the word "flee", Jesus said in Matthew 24:20, "Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again." We are now in the winter season and Christ was speaking of the coming tribulation in this passage. Regarding the word "run", Proverbs 18:10 says, "The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe. Regarding the word hide, two scriptures come to mind. Zephaniah 2:3 says, "Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger." Also, Isaiah 26:20 says, "Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by."

2nd Word:
Later on in the day, I was praying in tongues again and the word "I-ran", "I-ran" kept coming to my Spirit. I asked the Father if He had a word about the nation Iran and I heard the following word:

"The Prince of Persia will be a sword in my hand and will cause the downfall of many. Very soon the mouth that boasts great things will be empowered to carry them out. Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, never to rise again. All these things will happen to test my people that they may learn to depend upon me for all things. For I will be their source and provision in the time of great trouble when all things are being shaken. All who call upon the Name of Yahweh will be saved. I have spoken it and it will be so."

I don't think this word needs much interpretation. Needless to say, the nation of America/Babylon will fall in the shakings that are coming and it seems that Iran will have a role to play in it.

In concluding this post, I want to share a news item that I received from three different people today, and my comments which follow.

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,477880,00.html

Mystery Roar Detected From Faraway Space

Friday , January 09, 2009
By Andrea Thompson

LONG BEACH, Calif. —
Space is typically thought of as a very quiet place. But one team of astronomers has found a strange cosmic noise that booms six times louder than expected.

The roar is from the distant cosmos. Nobody knows what causes it.

Of course, sound waves can't travel in a vacuum (which is what most of space is), or at least they can't very efficiently. But radio waves can.

Radio waves are not sound waves, but they are still electromagnetic waves, situated on the low-frequency end of the light spectrum.

Many objects in the universe, including stars and quasars, emit radio waves. Even our home galaxy, the Milky Way, emits a static hiss (first detected in 1931 by physicist Karl Jansky). Other galaxies also send out a background radio hiss.

But the newly detected signal, described here today at the 213th meeting of the American Astronomical Society, is far louder than astronomers expected.

There is "something new and interesting going on in the universe," said Alan Kogut of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md.

A team led by Kogut detected the signal with a balloon-borne instrument named ARCADE (Absolute Radiometer for Cosmology, Astrophysics, and Diffuse Emission).

In July 2006, the instrument was launched from NASA's Columbia Scientific Balloon Facility in Palestine, Texas, and reached an altitude of about 120,000 feet (36,500 meters), where the atmosphere thins into the vacuum of space.

ARCADE's mission was to search the sky for faint signs of heat from the first generation of stars, but instead they heard a roar from the distant reaches of the universe.

"The universe really threw us a curve," Kogut said. "Instead of the faint signal we hoped to find, here was this booming noise six times louder than anyone had predicted."

Detailed analysis of the signal ruled out primordial stars or any known radio sources, including gas in the outermost halo of our own galaxy.

Other radio galaxies also can't account for the noise — there just aren't enough of them.

"You'd have to pack them into the universe like sardines," said study team member Dale Fixsen of the University of Maryland. "There wouldn't be any space left between one galaxy and the next."

The signal is measured to be six times brighter than the combined emission of all known radio sources in the universe.

For now, the origin of the signal remains a mystery.

"We really don't know what it is,"said team member Michael Seiffert of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif...
[End Excerpt]

The noise was detected back in 2006 on 7-22-06. There is much significance to the numbers in this date (7 - Fulness, 22 - Removal of the flesh, 6 - the flesh man). What is symbolized is a fulness of flesh cutting, and as already mentioned, this precedes a filling of the Spirit and becoming lights in the world.

It was also interesting to note that the observation balloon was released from Palestine, TX and ascended to 120,000 feet. When a number is raised to the level of the thousands it speaks of heavenly events (the hundreds speaks of nations, and single digits speak of the individual). There were 120 gathered in the upper room on the day of Pentecost, and they were gathered in Palestine. One might say "over Palestine" since they were in an UPPER room.

On the day of Pentecost there was also a “roar” heard that the people did not understand. The Spirit came upon those 120 gathered in the upper room as a rushing mighty wind, and the sound was heard throughout the city and many were drawn to investigate.

Acts 2:2
And suddenly there came FROM HEAVEN a noise like a violent, rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.

In the news story above, this "roar" could only be detected from this greatly elevated position in the heavens. Those on the earth have not understood either the meaning, or the source, of the roar. It will be similar in coming days when the manchild is caught up to the throne. Only those in this heavenly place will discern the voice of God and understand His thoughts. Those who reside on the earth below will lack understanding.

Surely the voice of the Spirit is speaking through many testimonies of that which is coming. Let us be ready and expectant. The appearing of Christ IN His saints is drawing nigh!

Heart4God Website: http://www.heart4god.ws
Parables Blog: http://www.parablesblog.blogspot.com

Mailing Address:
Joseph Herrin
P.O. Box 804
Montezuma, GA 31063

No comments: