Thursday, November 6, 2008

Update

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I just wanted to give you a quick update. I had anticipated posting a 3rd part to the series Divorced From Truth today, but this morning Randy Simmons received a phone call to inform him that his father had died suddenly of a heart attack. His father was only 59 years old, and considered to be in very good health.

Randy and I had been camping on Jekyll Island, Georgia. We quickly packed up our tent and equipment and made the trip back to Macon, Georgia today so that he could be with his mother. I would appreciate your prayers for Randy and his family. He is doing well, and we had some very good conversation on the 4 hour trip back to Macon.

I will continue the present series as the Lord allows. It has generated a fair amount of response and it takes me considerable time simply to answer all of the correspondence. This does have the benefit of helping me to discern what other issues need to be addressed in this series.

I appreciate your prayers.

May you be blessed with peace and understanding in these days.

Heart4God Website: http://www.heart4god.ws
Parables Blog: http://www.parablesblog.blogspot.com

Mailing Address:
Joseph Herrin
P.O. Box 804
Montezuma, GA 31063

No comments: